Overwhelming debt can turn anyone’s life upside down. It creates stress and anxiety that can even affect your family life.
Some people resort to borrowing from one creditor to pay another. But this cycle can’t go on forever. I want you to know that there is a way to change your situation, to regain control and become debt free.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy offers a way out of insurmountable debt.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - Eliminating Your Debts
At Stokley Martin Law Group, LLC, my St. Louis area clients come to me with very personal financial concerns. I offer experienced, confidential representation in bankruptcy and debt relief cases. I will give you honest advice and help you decide if Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is right for you.
The Debt Relief You Need in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
If you have credit card debts, medical debts, overdue utility bills, or property that you cannot afford, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy may be your best option. A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy has many benefits:
- As soon as I file your case, the automatic stay goes into effect, stopping collection activity against you and your property.
- I’ll help you protect as much of your property as possible from creditors; you won’t be left with nothing.
- The Chapter 7 discharge will forever eliminate your responsibility to pay general, unsecured debts, giving you a fresh start in life.
Don’t let your fears of the process or embarrassment about your situation keep you from your fresh start. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is not a reflection of who you are. And I am here to help. If Chapter 7 is not right for you, Chapter 13 may be a better alternative.
The Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Process
If you qualify, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can be completed quickly — sometimes in as few as three months. This is the basic process:
- Meet with me for your free initial consultation.
- I’ll help you gather all of the information you need for the bankruptcy filing.
- You must complete a credit counseling briefing with an approved agency.
- I will prepare the bankruptcy paperwork for your review and signature.
- After you've signed the required documents, I will file them with the Bankruptcy Court.
- You must complete a financial management course with an approved agency.
- I will attend the required 341 Meeting of Creditors with you.
- Non-exempt property may be liquidated in order to pay back creditors. I will help you protect as much of your property as possible.
- After the required time passes, and the Bankruptcy Court grants a discharge, you no longer have to pay your discharged debts.
I will make the bankruptcy process as simple as possible for you. And you will work directly with me, Attorney Nancy Martin, every step of the way.
Call me today at (636)536-5355 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Chesterfield office. I will help you find real solutions to your debt problems.
St. Louis, MO Bankruptcy Attorney Nancy Martin
Nancy Martin is a St. Louis, Missouri attorney and consumer bankruptcy lawyer who helps people file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. To find out more about bankruptcy and other debt relief alternatives, contact us online or by phone at (636) 536-5355. The office is located at 15510 Olive Blvd., Ste. 201 F, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
We help people in St. Louis, St. Charles, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Creve Coeur, Maryland Heights, Ladue Manchester, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Wildwood, Bridgeton, Fenton, Eureka, Ellisville, Des Peres, Clarkson Valley, O’Fallon, St. Peters, Clayton, Olivette, Warrenton, Florissant, Hazelwood, and Frontenac. This includes the municipalities within St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Franklin County, Warren County and Lincoln County.