Areas of Practice
Please feel free to click on the links below to learn more about the practice area listed.
I completed my undergraduate studies at St. Louis University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, majoring in International Business. I was a member of the Dean’s list and graduated magna cum laude in 1999.
I earned my Juris Doctorate degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis in 2002. During my studies, I clerked for a Judge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. I was also awarded the Golden Quill for “Best Brief” in the Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition, a prestigious competition conducted annually by the Law School.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2002
- Honors: Golden Quill for “Best Brief” in the Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition
- St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.S. (magna cum laude) – 1999
- Honors: Member, Dean’s list
- Major: Business Administration
- Focus: International Business
Bars and Memberships
I am a member in good standing of the Missouri and Illinois state bars, and I’m admitted before the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri, the Southern, Central, and Northern Districts of Illinois, and the Districts of Kansas and Nebraska.
I serve as a member of the Local Rules Advisory Committee for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, assisting with the periodic drafting of amendments to the Local Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
I’m also a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and I currently serve as President-Elect for the Hispanic Bar Association of St. Louis.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
Professional Associations and Memberships
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, Local Rules Advisory Committee, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Chesterfield Young Professionals, Past Board Member
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association of St. Louis, President-Elect and past-Treasurer
I am a St. Louis, Missouri bankruptcy and debtor/creditor attorney with the law firm of Jenkins & Kling, P.C. To find out more about bankruptcy or debtor/creditor law, contact me online or by phone at (314) 721-2525. The law office is located at 150 North Meramec Avenue, Suite 400, St. Louis, Missouri 63105.
I live and work in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and I’m dedicated to helping my community with their legal problems. I help residents in St. Louis, St. Charles, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Creve Coeur, Maryland Heights, Ladue, Manchester, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Wildwood, Bridgeton, Fenton, Eureka, Ellisville, Des Peres, Clarkson Valley, O’Fallon, St. Peters, Clayton, Olivette, Warrenton, Florissant, Hazelwood, and Frontenac. This includes the municipalities within St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Franklin County, Warren County and Lincoln County.